Friday, August 23, 2013

Salinas Records 10 Year Anniversary Show

 Swearin'


 PS Eliot

 Little Lungs
 
The Ambulars

The Salinas Anniversary show ruled. I was excited to finally see Little Lungs, after getting into them so late. I can't count the amount of times i've listened to "Hoist Me Up" on repeat, I love that record start to finish. I was also looking forward to seeing the Ambulars, Swearin' and PS Eliot again. 
Before this it had been a while since i'd gone to a show and discovered new bands that i really liked. I was only familar with less than half of the lineup, and i ended up enjoying almost every band. 

I wish i had taken some photos of All Dogs. And i wish some of these photos had turned out better in general. I've still got a lot to learn using film with a flash. 

But at the end of the day... i finally saw Little Lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment